Google uses as many as 200 different factors in order to rank a website. So, the business owners of modern times seek the services of the best SEO companies who offer reliable E-commerce SEO packages which include a number of SEO services.
On page factors that matter the most:
The methods and the ways used to optimize your webpage might make profound effect on its ranking. Some of the inbound page optimization factors that are used to affect E-commerce SEO are as follows:
1. Keyword in the title tag: The title metadata is one of the strongest relevant signals for a search engine. The tag or the title of the content should be enough to provide the visitors with a basic idea on what the content is about. Including a keyword in the title can attract more audiences to the content and it can also indicate the search engines to rank the page. Pages which contain titles with keywords placed at the start rank better than those which have keywords at the end.
2. Keywords in meta description tag: Meta description plays a very important role in SEO. It can gain more number of clicks from the search result pages of popular search engines. Including a keyword in it can make it more relevant as well as easy to access for the users of search engine.
3. Keyword in Headline 1 tag: Headline is another important factor as it can able to provide with a description of the pages content. So, you must make sure that you have mentioned keywords in your headline in order to create it in more unique way. This can gain the attention of more number of users as they will get easily what they are looking for.
4. Image optimization: Only readable as well as informative texts cannot be enough to optimize a website but other media must also be used. For example, images are capable of sending the search engine relevancy signals with the help of alternative texts, captions and description.
5. Content updates: Google algorithm prefers websites with freshly updated contents. This indicates that you will have to keep on editing your page and update it at least twice or thrice in a year.
6. Outbound links: Linking your contents with certain authoritative pages can send trust signals to the search engines. This can make your content more informative as the viewers will be able to find more information through links in your content. This is considered as a huge trust factor in Google search engine. Outbound links can affect your page’s ranking in a positive way but using too many of them can make negative impacts.
These are some of the main on page factors that are focused on mainly in the SEO packages of reliable SEO companies like SEO online India.